The College Zone
Formerly National College Funding Strategies
A college education is one of the most important and greatest gifts a family can give to their child. Over their lifetime, a college graduate will earn over $1,000,000 more than a high school graduate!
Today, getting into college isn't as simple as it once was. The cost of college is out of control, and it is rising faster than the rate of inflation. Qualifying and being accepted to college has also become extremely difficult.
If you don't prepare early, your child will be left behind.
We've seen too many smart students who assumed they'd be accepted and be able to fund college end up living at home, not in school or going to a junior college. Do you know how many students that enroll in a junior college go on to get at least their bachelor's degree? Only 8%. That is not a recipe for success - that is a recipe for failure. Families need to PLAN AHEAD!
At The College Zone, our Certified College Planning Specialists are committed to bringing each client our expertise and best strategies to help families send their children to the college of their dreams.
Look at some statistics:
* Today's total cost for 4 years at a public university is approximately $52,000 and a private university is approximately $130,000.
* Statistics show that in 15 years the annual cost of a public university will be at least $45,000 and a private university will top $80,000. Almost double the cost of public institutions.
* Today 51% of college students will take 5-6 years to graduate.
* Several million will enter college this fall.
* Over 90% of FAFSA forms are submitted incorrectly.
* 65% of students will qualify for financial aid - IF they have saved in the right place.
* College costs are rising at a rate of 3 times the rate of inflation.
* 100% of parents need planning strategies to maximize college financial aid.
Come into our website and take a look at what we have to offer and we are confident you will find our solutions just what your family needs. Explore our site for additional resources to make the college funding process a little easier, and feel free to call us to help you with the entire process.
Your child's higher education is our top priority!
The College Zone is here to work with you.
Click HERE to sign up for your FREE Consultation.
Click HERE to read which majors are the best and worst for employment and income.
Kathleen Johnson has been interviewed by ABC and Fox News Programs about college funding - watch one of these informative videos below.